lunes, 14 de marzo de 2011

 Lying here on the floor where u left me. I think I took too much. I'm crying here what have you done? I thought it would be fun. Ican't stay on your life support, there's a shortage in the switch. I cant stay on your morphine cause it's making me itch. I said I tried to call the nurse again but she's being a little bitch. I'll think I'll get out of here. Where I can run just as fast as I can to themiddle of nowhere to the middle of my frustrated fears. 
And I swear you're just like a pill. Instead of making me better you're making me ill, you keep making me ill. I haven't moved from the spot where you left me.It must be a bad trip. All the other pills were different.Maybe I should get some help. I can't stay on your life support, there's a shortage in the switch. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario